Search This Blog
- 11.18.12: Baum Corretto Featured In Bicycling Magazine
- 10.09.12: 56cm Pegoretti Duende for sale
- 09.18.12: First Impressions: 2013 Zipp 202 clincher
- 08.09.12: Baum Cubano Build and first ride.
- 06.28.12: Moots VaMoots with just a hint of custom
- 06.15.12: Blast from the past
- 05.22.12: Baum Cubano
- 05.08.12: Pro Mechanic Position Available at Above Category
- 02.14.12: Save the date, Baum at AC!
- 01.04.12: Picture of the week
Blast from the past
posted June 15, 2012 by Chad
Don’t remember the exact year that Above Category Jr. Racer Spence Peterson won the Jr. National Championship XC title, but we do know that 26″ bikes still outnumbered 29ers, Spence didn’t drive and wasn’t thinking too hard about what University to attend. Most racing mountain bikes still had three chainrings, BKW was a still a blog and we had just opened our new showroom. Oh, and how many carbon Landshark XC bikes have you seen out there?